MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) : 3 yrs.
It is a post graduate course of three year duration. Subject wise intake capacity is mentioned below.
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge – 3 seats
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – 3 seats
- Oral Medicine & Radiology – 3 seats
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics – 2 seats
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopadics – 2 seats
- Periodontics – 2 seats
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry – 3 seats
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidate should have obtained BDS degree from a recognized/approved dental college and registered number from any State Dental Council.
MDS Fees Structure (As per the letter from Dept of Health & Family Welfare (Govt. of W.B)
Letter Ref No. – HF/0/Dental/31/2018) dated 26/3/2018
All Students have to be NEET Qualified
Fees structure for MDS Seats of Haldia Institute of Dental Sciences & Research
|For MDS Seats to be filled by state quota||For MDS seats to be filled up by the Management quota|
|Tuition fees Per Year||Admission Fees||Caution Money (Refundable)||Games/Sports/ Cultural||Tuition fees Per Year||Admission Fees||Caution Money (Refundable)||Games/Sports/ Cultural|
|Rs. 185000||Rs. 10000||Rs. 10000||Rs. 10000||Rs. 650000||Rs. 10000||Rs. 10000||Rs. 10000|