“Knowledge comes by eyes always open and working hard, and there is no knowledge that is not power”. Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Haldia Institute of Dental Sciences And Research solemnly abide by this above-mentioned statement.
The experienced faculty and the staff members are efficient and ever enthusiastic in academics with articles published in various national and international journals and always supportive of both undergraduate and postgraduate students throughout their training period. The Department is always involved in various clinical research projects at a national level providing the students the right exposure and active participation.
The infrastructure of the Department is well developed with well-equipped consultation areas, patient lounge, instruments, sterilization room, recovery room, minor operation theatre, archiving facilities and computer and telecommunication facilities. State of the art equipment]are available for both patient therapy and student training.
The Department always strives for perfection yet believes in perseverance and improvement- continuance in a state of grace leading finally to a state of glory.
The department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery has reputation of achieving health care to all, committed to providing comprehensive service including
- Treating patient with cleft lip & palate deformities
- Diagnosis & treatment of head, neck & facial deformities
- Treating cancer patient by firmly adhering to international cancer patients protocols
- Treating patient with salivary gland diseases, vascular & other diseases of oral hard & soft tissues
- State-of-the-art trauma team & 24hrs on call maxillofacial surgeons to treat accident victims
- Oral implantology