MDS (MASTER OF DENTAL SURGERY)
It is a post graduate course of three year duration. Subject wise intake capacity is mentioned below.
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge – 3 seats
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – 5 seats
- Oral Medicine & Radiology – 3 seats
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics – 5 seats
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopadics – 2 seats
- Periodontics – 2 seats
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry – 3 seats
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidate should have obtained BDS degree from a recognized dental college and registered from any State Dental Council.
ALL ADMISSION TO PG COURSES (NEET QUALIFIED) IS THROUGH MEDICAL COUNSELLING COMMITTEE OF GOVERMENT OF WEST BENGAL. PLEASE VISIT https://wbuhs.ac.in FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
Call Now - +91 7384985439 |03224-269057